I had been craving goat cheese for a little while so I went out and bought a little container of all natural organic. I made some turkey sliders, stuffed them with goat cheese and plated them with home made baked sweet potato fries.
Yields: 4 sliders
8oz ground turkey
3 mini sweet peppers, chopped
Olive oil spray
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt
2 Tbsp goat cheese
1 medium sweet potato, peeled
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Combine in a medium sized bowl; turkey, chopped peppers, spices.
3. Mold into 4 small patties
4. Hollow out small hole in middle of patties and fill with 1/2 Tbsp goat cheese and close patty.
5. Cook patties 2 at a time on medium/med high heat on small sautée pan sprayed with olive oil.
6. Add a little water to the pan and cover halfway through to keep moisture in.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cut sweet potato in half.
3. Cut halves in half width wise and then cut length wise into thicker sized fries.
4. Place fries on aluminum foil lines baking sheet and spray with small amount of olive oil spray.
5. Bake for 8 minutes.